When you order from LMD, you are required to submit your name, email address, billing address, shipping address and the details of the product(s) you are ordering. You provide your payment information to PayPal; not to LMD. If you are placing a custom order, you may provide additional personal information required to fulfill your order by contacting LMD directly. Examples of additional information include photos of a unique pot or home interior which a custom plant hanger needs to fit, or reference photos for a custom portrait illustration.
How LMD uses your information
LMD will use this information:
1) To fulfill your order
I need this information to create the product(s) you ordered and ship your order.
2) To contact you
I may use your contact information to communicate with you about your order before or after it has been shipped. This includes, but is not limited to, notifications of the order being received, processed, shipped, cancelled, or refunded. I may also contact you regarding requested customizations or to resolve issues with your order.
Your information will not be used for direct marketing such as promotions. Please follow LMD on Facebook or Instagram to be informed of promotional offers.
I may also use your contact information to respond to your questions or concerns about a product, promotional offer or potential custom order.
3) For legal reasons
LMD may keep records of past orders in order to calculate taxes payable, file tax returns and track shipping.
I only keep your personal data as long as is necessary to fulfill these purposes. I generally keep your data for 4 years.
Keeping your information private and secure
LMD will only share your information for very limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
1) If you agree
2) With my service providers (including our delivery companies, such as USPS, payment processors, such as PayPal, and print fulfillment companies.)
3) For legal reasons (including in the event of a dispute, or if I have a good faith belief that applicable law requires that I share the info with a third party)
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1) Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2) Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3) Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4) Raise a Concern. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Heather Ferlazzo, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
— Heather Ferlazzo DBA Little Marvel Designs